join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

inspiration...

Where do we find the inspiration we need to become something more than we are at this time? Often mine is found in my family.  I am beginning to embark on a journey to restore my health.  It will take at least the next year and include several surgeries.  I need to concentrate on the results... not the challenges that I face.  Break it into manageable goals that will result in final goals being met.  It has been such a blessing to finally find a med(savella) that is controlling the fibromylagia pain after 20+years! Blessings abound with the addition of water therapy (started in April) and physical therapy (started in June) and the cortisone shots(first in June) as a stop gap until the surgery on my joints can be done.  Now to be stepping into the process for bariatric surgery(http://www.tylerbariatrics.com/ ) is an adventure with mixed emotions...but I am glad that it is available to me.  I crave the support of my family and dear friends... to be surrounded with prayers and positive thoughts and words of encouragement will be part of the secret of my success... I thank all who will join me.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Cathy. You're a brave lady. I'll be praying for you.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete