join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Friday, September 24, 2010

end of another week... 9-24-2010

Elizabeth birthday girl 

cj birthday boy

on the road...again...
another week slipped past... oldest son hurt at work... blew up his knee... will have to see an orthopedic surg... his birthday was Monday and grand baby Elizabeth's was Thursday... got to spend quality time with them both... am trying to pack to prepare for our winter south... so now down to decision time... it is beginning to chill up here but still in the 90s there so have to pack warm and cool for down there... sweetie wants to pack some tools and such to take also... and also must make sure all is on target here 'cause youngest son is staying here... life is full of decisions... i just have to remember that "every decision I make is a choice between an grievance and a miracle!" (that statement is on my fridge)... so here I go into the decision making world... wish me luck and send prayers after me...

No comments:

Post a Comment