join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Friday, September 17, 2010

end of this week... 9/17/2010

ending a week... pulled my knee again... slows all my plans down... but must keep on progressing...
packed clowns away this morning... am going to try to pack other things that are not needed right now and decide if I need them or not... if I do not dig in the box for the next 6 months then I must not need it very bad... the only exception is emotionally important items... I need to remember I cannot be emotionally attached to EVERYTHING  that comes my way...
I must limit myself... this is easier said than done... I have been trying to limit myself to reference books lately... the kind that could be helpful if for some reason I could not look something up on the puter!!!
I must also develop a preferred clothing style and begin to limit myself there... BIG problem is there what I want to wear is neither "in style" nor "attractive"... it is just comfortable... so it is also embarrassing to my children and grandchildren... hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment