join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Monday, June 27, 2011

baking yard!

I  the midst of all the daily life challenges I have noticed that my yard seems to be baking... Leaves drooping on trees and grass crunching underfoot... window shades shut tight and  a/c humming along... cats and dogs laying in shade panting... sprinklers making rainbows as they scatter water over tomatoes and peppers that are standing tall trying their best to produce a bite or two... dirt, wall siding, cars, all hot to the touch... such is life in our corner of East Texas... We are so ready for a trip north to see family in Ohio and sit in lake Erie...hahaha!!
So now to count my blessings...
  1. yard to bake
  2. trees in yard
  3. window shades
  4. sprinklers (rainbows)
  5. cats n dog
  6. tomatoes n peppers
  7. dirt of my own
  8. walls :)
  9. cars
  10. and family in OHIO!!
Join me and let's keep counting those wonderful blessings together!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Cathy! This is my first visit. I looked you up after you asked me to help you connect to Facebook. I'm sorry I couldn't help. I don't know why, but they have changed things since I linked my blog to Facebook. I'm still working on it for you.

    ReplyDelete