join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

I found myself at a funeral today... I went with my husband to support his longtime friend who lost his wife... I did not know the woman. I had not been to a funeral since mom died in February. I was sitting there minding my own business when I was overpowered by a cascade of emotions! Sneeky things...emotions! Just as I think I have some control they smack me upside the head once again. In keeping with the idea of counting blessings at ALL times I am trying to count these...

  • Able to feel emotions at all
  • had a mom worth remembering
  • have a car that will get to a funeral
  • have a husband to go with
  • have someone to be with my son Andy so I can go

There...that is how i get started counting those blessings and praising GOD for each and every one! 
How about you? 
What are you counting as your blessings today?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment