join me and be a good egg...

I Pledge to Eat good. Do good every day.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

life happens

am now getting a chance to rework and create my own spot here in Texas...I have bought my parents 1 acre homestead and inherited the 5 attached acres from my grandfather... may get to add another 5 if one of the sisters agrees she wants to sell her portion... so now to make it mine...
property is in much disrepair and needs to be cleaned up and made useable. House and property could be used for a hoarder series on the tv... So here we go...
biggest issue is how to simplify when my parents are still going to be living on the property and we must merge and work together to join our lives and not be in each others nerves ALL THE TIME!!

other than clean up and tuck away we are reworking an old camper into a potting shed greenhouse... will be posting pics

please wish me luck...and send up prayers...

misscathy

1 comment:

  1. Okay, now you're causing me to sin. I'm envious!! You just went on my prayer list.

    ReplyDelete